Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town.
- 1 Night 2 Days Stay in Camp or Bamboo Cottage.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 3 Meals from Moment of check in. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Delicious Evening Tea & snacks.
- Warm Camp Fire.
- White water river Rafting 16 km with cliff jump & body surfing.
- Hiking to Water fall.
- Games like volleyball, badminton & indoor Games.
- Rafting from 16 km to 24 km: Rs 400
- Bungee jump: Rs 3500
- Flying fox: Rs 1700
- Air Safari: Rs 4600
- Jungle Safari: Rs 2700 (6 Person)
- Air/train tickets, Telephone calls laundry Any portage, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5 % GST Extra